FMG 1.10% $19.76 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-906

1. 15,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 833
    Totally agree with you, I don't buy into this doom and gloom nonsense, ignore the noise, they have banging on about this rhetoric for too long now.

FMG is one of the lowest cost producers in the world and when the price of Iron ore increases, they have the ability to increase production, so their cost curve is relatively flat compared to the price of the commodity.

Also AF is one of the largest shareholders in the business, which says a lot and should give Shareholders plenty of confidence that he is able to put his money where his mouth is, how many times have we seen management, the board of directors literally financially rape companies for their own so called benefit and having no consideration for shareholder returns. Plenty of companies operating like this. TALK IS CHEAP.

Management is exceptional and this is a well run business.

Excellent assets, and strong cash flows.

Look at the strength of their balance sheets, a few years ago, they might have taken on too much debt while engaging in cap ex. Now they have slimmed down, trimmed the fat and reduced costs substantially.

reading between the lines, extracting all the noise and doom and gloom fear mongering. I still maintain that $7-$8 a share is fair value
    LT this is easy a $10-$13 investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.