FMG 0.99% $25.57 fortescue ltd

A graph on gov spending is not a demonstration on which party...

1. 1,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    A graph on gov spending is not a demonstration on which party does and does not understand economics. Your graph clearly indicates the gfc and covid inflection points, but most importantly demonstrates spending increase which has occoured from the point of lowering of interest rates for the gfc, the thing we have now is tightening monetry policy coming with possible stagflation, so it wont be a walk in the park for any government, and definitely one which couldnt care less about the exact employment rate. Nonetheless this is an iron ore thread and for purpose of this thread I am only interested as to how the new party will impact iron ore prices. Labour love a good externalities tax and therefore we may have some weird and wonderful tax schemes coming into play over the next few years targeted at emissions (maybe a good thing, maybe not). There is plenty of money sloshing around already for hydrogen from state and federal spending, this includes hunter region and nsw libs and also queensland labour, so my posts are not to favour any party but are interested in how this leadership change will impact my investment, your posts seem to want to crap over other fmg holders for no good reason, some who make efforts to engage in fruitfull discussions, please dont draw me into further discussions with yourself over left topic agendas. Reality is the woke boomer parties won this election, not Labor or liberal, labour got the Bradbury moment so good for them and all power to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$25.57
Change
0.250(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $78.72B
Open High Low Value Volume
$25.38 $25.62 $25.24 $87.38M 3.432M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 108 $25.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$25.57 17507 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$25.56
  Change
0.250 ( 0.68 %)
Open High Low Volume
$25.41 $25.62 $25.24 1155324
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.