FMG 0.84% $27.01 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-544

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    ive said it before on these forums, I cant be stuffed finding the previous post, but people are welcome if they are so inclined to look back over all of them, ive always tried to be as transparent as possible all the time, unfortunately the price you pay on these forums for expressing your honest opinion is that you get bagged and labelled a shorter.

my disclosure is that I have sold insurance on fmg for some 2-3 years, I was fortunate enough to ride it down from the 6s all the way to around 2 bucks, I then rode it up to 7.30, now im still riding it and the last recent few months ive been extremely explicit in my sp views and even detailed my strike prices on my open options positions

ultimately yes I think I have been very fortunate over the last few years, people can call it luck they can call it whatever

I call it holistic financial management, based on a developed tacit knowledge via a combination of street smarts with a bit of book smarts, thankfully it has been working for me lately, despite that I do feel for those that have lost some serious money on this stock as a result of getting caught up in the hype and emotion that is sometimes put out there in the media and then also in these forums.

I tried selling insurance again today at what I thought was a fair price, didn't happen, as I write futures not looking to stable, im thinking those put options buyers are regretting not taking my offer

lets see who wins tomorrow, the fmg report and its solid fundamentals or the direction of iron ore????

if ore keeps dropping then a possible 5.7 5.8 handle, if on the other hand im wrong and there is some surprise tomorrow that counter acts the drop in ore then you could see a push back to 6, but my moneys on the 5.7,5.8 handles

good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.01
Change
-0.230(0.84%)
Mkt cap ! $83.16B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.24 $27.25 $26.88 $95.85M 3.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6 $27.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.03 26437 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$26.91
  Change
-0.230 ( 1.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
$27.25 $27.25 $26.89 522670
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.