FMG 0.16% $24.78 fortescue ltd

I think it's wonderful you're trying to help out shareholders...

1. 7,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    I think it's wonderful you're trying to help out shareholders but I can't speak for all of them but I believe most would know that FMG sells their IO at a discount to 62% fe. Both Zendy and Irynka post daily the 58% fe price, end of the day it's a guide and we only know what average price FMG receive when they release their quarterly results.

Yes Inflation is high including diesel and additional costs associated with Covid, assume FMG claim the off road diesel rebate and with the Aus dollar down to the US the additional revenue should help with additional costs. One of FMG's core values is Frugality so they would be doing as much as they can to reduce costs in a difficult economic situation both here and around the world.

The current world situation may ultimately result in a drop in stock markets, if you're short FMG that may make you happy but all sectors will take a correction if that eventuates.

On a positive steel demand still appears to be strong, plenty will be required to rebuild the likes of Syria and now Ukraine along with all the military equipment being destroyed. Based on what is happening geopolitically currently not really sure if the "lower grade environmentally polluting fe 58% grade" is of such great importance even though you like to put it in capitals.

Until then keep searching for any bearish or negative news on Iron Ore demand or FMG as you seem to do for reasons only known to yourself, just keep in mind the "one product, one customer, lack of diversity" has been pushed many times since the companies creation and does become quite tedious and boring yet FMG still appear to be doing OK.

Anyways keep up the research on anything bearish, thanks for considering the FMG shareholders once again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$24.78
Change
0.040(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $76.29B
Open High Low Value Volume
$24.91 $25.13 $24.53 $117.8M 4.747M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4038 $24.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$24.78 30066 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$24.71
  Change
0.040 ( 0.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
$24.89 $25.12 $24.53 905357
Last updated 15.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.