TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

iron ore prices stable.

1. 2,120 Posts.
    Iron Ore Price has increased to US$124, after a few months of hovering around $120 a tonne. With a dropping Aussie dollar to 90c this represents $137 a tonne, as Chinese steel mills start to replenish inventory.

ANZ Bank, has just released a new report yesterday, expecting Iron Trading to pickup in the next few months, as China's construction and manufacturing activities recommence and gain momentum.

1 million tonnes of Ore today’s iron ore pricing of ~$137 /t, approximately $57m in PROFIT BEFORE TAX from the project is expected in 2014, if we assume TRF receive $124/t for its product and operating costs of $80/t.

With TRF’s ~20%% stake, this would translate to ~$11.4 m to TRF. Not a bad arm tentacle of cash flow.

The Wilcherry deposits contain coarse crystalline magnetite and low silica contents which enable low cost and efficient production of concentrates containing over 70% Fe with very low impurity levels. Chinese demand for high quality Iron Ore remains very strong.

Recap for newcomers> What further news we can expect in the next few months?

Further High grade Manganese/ Hercules Iron Ore
    Proven Indicated JORC Resource
    PreFeasibilty studies
    Financing.
    Mine start-up is scheduled for late 2014

The fundamentals remain very strong with TRF's quality diverse portfolio of quality mining assets. A potential great year is coming with TRF's 15% Orinoco Gold (OGX) Cascavel, Brazil stake & Wilcherry Hill heading closer towards production.

I certainly hope to be buying more in the next few weeks at these opportunistic levels.

Arlberg1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.