MEU 0.00% 4.3¢ marmota limited

iron ore report, page-5

1. 172 Posts.
    I think you are right warnie.

MEU is a uranium company. I presume the only reason why that iron ore MOX release was posted also under MEU was because MEU was mentioned on the release because they are going to do some geophysics over the area. (I presume for uranium exploration as part of their uranium JV not iron ore!)
    From the independent geo report for Wadikee, old exploration done in the 70’s got some sniffs with a uranium mineral found in outcropping granites on their tenement, so it says. Obviously the technology has changed since then, so if they got some sniffs back in the 70’s it might be even more interesting now!

From what I understand the only project where they have rights to commodities other than uranium is on their flagship project: ambrosia. They talk about testing for Olympic Dam style targets along with shallower sedimentary uranium. They have a 50/50 deal there with MOX on that one. So I assume if MOX find copper or gold up there, MEU has rights to half. Which makes sense as its right in the heart of the gawler craton near places like OD and prominent hill, challenger….etc.

Reading the prospectus is the go, I think people have the wrong end of the stick.

Do your research!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $22.93K 545.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 396206 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 511758 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.