EIO 3.57% 29.0¢ energio limited

Anyone know what the iron ore resource estimate is in the whole...

1. 6,072 Posts.
    Anyone know what the iron ore resource estimate is in the whole of Nigeria?

Perhaps a read of this publication compiled by the Ministry of Mines and Steel Development of Nigeria will get you excited?

Iron Ore exploration Opportunities in Nigeria

What was the exploration target again? Sorry guys, say what you like, 6 cents, 10 cents, SDL etc etc but I just do not believe their target of 1 - 2 billion tonnes of magnetite iron ore is achievable.

Perhaps I will be proven wrong in coming days, weeks and months but it's always good to keep one eye open.

I have no doubt there is iron ore where they are drilling but 1 to 2 billion tonnes I believe is optimistic at best. As most of you are aware I have considerable doubts about this project.

Like I have said previously, I am just providing information and my thoughts based on that information.

For any newbies or prospective EIO shareholders a read of my post titled "iron ore project revisited" on 17 Feb 2011 is worth a read in my opinion.

:)
    Nic

Disclaimer: Disclaimer: This is not investment advice just my opinion from my own personal research. I do not endorse or take responsibility for material in the hyper-linked sites. I further do not place a price target.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.