JMS 6.90% 31.0¢ jupiter mines limited.

I would preference companies that have potential DSO as opposed...

1. 120 Posts.
    I would preference companies that have potential DSO as opposed to CIDs and Magnetite mineralisation styles as the latter types of ore require benneficiation before selling requireing plant and extra processing costs.

FRS have a good resource and an intensive drilling program planned to increase their quite significant resource. They plan to build a haul rd next year and are well close to mining.

WRK have drilled Fe mineralisation as well as intersected chromite lenses and Cu, all in close proximity. I know the companies drilling style, they did their homework on targets for first pass drilling and now they have the lead, it will not take them long to pin down some sort of resource in any of the 3 commodities. I like their Fe potential. Potentially 3 to 5 years off being another CSM.

POL look ok as well as AGO.

People mention infrastructure requirements which is critical. RIO and BHP have never allowed access to their lines and never will which is why FMG built their own. FMG will allow access to theirs so companies close by to that network have a realistic chance of being able to transport their ore to port.

On the flip side, my understanding is that RIO and BHP have scaled down their exploration depts somewhat and now prefer to let the juniors to define a resource before taking them over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.020(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $607.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 31.0¢ 28.0¢ $2.475M 8.283M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 205737 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 181733 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.