VMS 0.00% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

lightbulbnz: lightbulbnz: "what would iron ore price, shipping's...

1. 2,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1188
    Does anyone know if we have any iron ore already mined waiting to be shipped once the economics change ie increased iron ore price, reduced shipping costs, reduced discount etc If so, how many loads.

Also what would iron ore price, shippings costs, discount etc have to be to start up the plant again
    lightbulbnz: lightbulbnz: "what would iron ore price, shipping's costs, discount etc have to be to start up the plant again"....At this stage its irrelevant, especially when there is so many variables out there that could effect I.O prices. Anyhow if it gives you any relief the boss man himself (A.R) said, if the mine was to start immediately it would be at break-even point. At this stage he would like to see the I.O $20 higher, lets see. I believe, we need to be able to hit the Key at a moments notice....If this does not happen and we have further problems, then it only means our BOD are incompetent and should be pissed off. All system should be ready to go, no excuses.

What I would like to know is: 1) What are we doing with "Livingston" another IO tenement.
    2) Do we have a mining license???? if not, are we seeking one !!!!, as I’ve heard 6+ months ago we were applying for one.
    3) Is "Livingstone" viable or Is it not....If it is viable why aren't we getting the mining license ready and pursuing the government with urgency, while I.O prices are low and we are in care and maintenance mode. If we are not seeking a licence why are we keeping it, wasting our time and resources on it. Get rid of it and use the funds on our top priorities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $177.5K 9.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 10567207 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 752560 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.