UKD united kimberley diamonds nl

more backround big story here maybe Lots more info here. Heaps...

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    more backround big story here maybe Lots more info here. Heaps of stuff in fact, so will try to keep it fairly simple and brief.

DFD Rhodes applied to the mining court in 2004 and was granted these tenements. Prior to then.....BHP held this whole area known as temporary reserve 3156H. Legislation was in place/or put in place to change this area from a reserve to mining exploration permits or leases, around 2003.

FMG (Fortesque Minging) appealed to the mining court in mid 2005 to overturn the grant to DFD Rhodes. But it was quickly throw out....because DFD Rhodes applied first, since the 2003 termination of the "temporary reserve" tenure. Here is the link:

http://72.14.235.104/custom?q=cache:QCfezTTg9CAJ:www.doir.wa.gov.au/documents/mineralsandpetroleum/wardens_decisions/2005WAMW23.pdf+temporary+reserve+3156h&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1

The big, big question is, at this point...Did DFD Rhodes also beat BHP to the mining court. I think they may have, if you go to this link from the WA Dept of Industry & Resources Iron Ore deposits of Pilbara.

http://www.doir.wa.gov.au/documents/gswa/gsdPlan_Pilbara_Iron_October_2005.pdf

You need to scroll down and enlarge to around BHP's Mining Area c.....shows the very high grade zones of supergene enrichment that forms BHP's Mining area c.

BHP say they have 800 millions tons here (and exploration upgrade potential)and are ramping up production to more than 43 mtpa at Minging area c. (about 1/3 of their total iron ore export)

This area is a couple of kilometres away from UKD's E47/1432 .....which is in the centre of the marra mamba formation....by far the biggest marra mamba deposit in this location. UKD have about 40% of marra mamba formation within their license. DOIR survey plans also show high grade supergene enrichment to the west and south of the UKD area.

Why would BHP not also seek to secure this area. At any rate BHP themselves say the area has very likely exploration upside and on the evidence we have....UKD locations have not fully been drilled.

The DOIR plans tends to confirm those 100 million tons plus deposits are at least on some of UKD land.....away from the license that I have discussed here.

NOTE: If you read this, you may see some sort of opportunity. I have taken a strong position here, but have certainly been wrong before. So double check everything and make up your own mind, before you buy. FMG chasing these locations via the mining court is an obvious plus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UKD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.