PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

It was me.Oh.. and Li Xinchuang the executive deputy...

1. 107 Posts.
    It was me.

Oh.. and Li Xinchuang the executive deputy secretary-general with the state-backed China Iron and Steel Association also said it:

Mr Li said China still has a strategic need to break free of the market dominance held by BHP, Rio Tinto and Vale. "The speaking rights of global miners are still too strong," he said, using a Chinese term that roughly means "power."

Source: http://www.businessspectator.com.au/news/2014/2/26/china-eyes-alternatives-bhp-rio

China needs the mid west the question is whether our government is dumb enough to jeopardise the relationship a 2nd time by road blocking them into the big players. We Australians are so ignorant when it comes to dealing with other cultures and it's evident by the fact that nobody here ever raises it when discussing foreign involvement.

I tried ordering a cappuccino at 11pm in Italy a year ago much to the surprise of my cousin and the waiter. I insisted but do you think I got my cappuccino? It's not the done thing!!!

Oakajee would have already been built had we awarded it to China however they are holding out not because the numbers don't stack up and inventories are full but rather because they want to remind Australia who wields the "power".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.