GDA 3.64% 28.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

iron ore tenements in fmg territory, page-5

1. 3,267 Posts.
    hi skyper,
    there has just been a new issue, and the price has held pretty well, an extra $1m cash for gondwanna to do work on their tenements.
    tey are also roposing to do a consolidation.
    You should check the GDA news/ announcements via the gondwanna website and/or the asx, and you might benefit by clicking on the "fatstocks" user link to see my previous posts.
    unfortunatley I don't know as much as I want to about the gondwana tenements other than from what I have found so far, when I compared the location of their tenements in the company's quarterly update (and click on the east pilbara project update, where they ave a lot of large tenements,) I then checked the fmg annual report and found a map that shows the fortescue tenements which from which I have concluded that GDA is in amongst heaps of fortescue tenements which are generally south of marble bar, north of fmgs new mine at cloud break and east of fmg's new rail line to port headland.......
    gda are so cheap I have bought small holdings in gda, gdaob and gdaoc to secure an early position to cover future announcements and new information I am trying to find out about the gda tenements. they seem pretty good . Like a lot of company's gda seem to not understand the need to provide detailed info on their assets, their intentions and the role they have in marketing the company we become shareholders in.
    So I plan to pursue the management to help them become aware of the value to the shareholders in doing so. I did this with flinders and they are a lot better in the info they present and their website has improved heaps,( thanks kev )I also will be trying to find out what iron ore potential there is in the geology of their tenements and why they haven't mentioned any intentions in this regard to test for it.You might know that flinders were in the same boat, they were drilling in the west hamersley tenement 882 for diamond indicators and stopped doing so because there was so much tough iron ore type geology which was proving difficult to drill......der......ok, then shouldn't they have tested how much fe was contained in the samples ? and where are the samples now ? ie, the one's that they drilled back a few years ago? I see some similarities with flinders in the early days to where gondwana is now. Most important thing is to check the gda anouncements over the last 6 months or so. Best bet before investing is to "Be Prepared" before doing so. cheers fatstocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $37.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $21.64K 78.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 455 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 41800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.