VMS 15.8% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

Mr ArkFirstly only one off my holdings is reported in the top 20...

1. 570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Mr Ark

Firstly only one off my holdings is reported in the top 20 in the annual report. I have actually increased my holding and sit around 17.5m mark. Last time I was challenged i posted my CHESS Statements as proof, this time I wont be doing that as this thread has being overrun by non believers and dribble hence why i now provide very little info to the site. I am not happy with the speed of progress but as previously stated the BOD or AR cannot be held responsible for io price dropping so rapidly. As previously stated i don't understand WA assets other than we will be digging holes and kicking rocks around for the next 3-5 years. AR did say to me that the value of the tenements in WA will eventually underwrite the net worth of the CO however for some reason the market places no or little value on any of our assets.I would sell all the WA assets or alternatively split the Company with mirrored shareholding so the true value of the assets can be realized. Then one company can focus on Tasmania ( i have expressed that view before.) Tasmania has its problems as it is isolated and I believe that a lot of Companies don't want to go there because of the Greenies.I have been to the Riley operation and it is real just like Covid is real. We own a fantastic Asset there and it will be interesting to see the outcome of the review.In regards to the share price being 10c we should be doyble that plus now just on asset value alone. There is many a Co on the ASX that dont have half of what we have and have a MC of 5X ours. It is Possible that the market cant see the woods for the trees or many a finger has been burnt in Tassie therefore VMS is tarnished by the same brush.I trust i have answered your allegations and your challenges. Please advise if I haven't as it is unintentional.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.003(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $101.4K 5.097M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1028112 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 2222248 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.003 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 841212
Last updated 15.22pm 08/05/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.