VMS 5.26% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Iron Ore & Tin price, page-923

1. 2,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1193
    Hi boffa: Thanks for your response....You are not only a gentleman, but a scholar as well......I.O apart, I’m not happy with the speed or urgency the BOD has shown over all our tenements, from: (1) Hydro saga to (2) Roads to (3) Dry screening etc,etc......Overall, I’m happy about the tenements we own.....There is: (1) No reason why we should not know at what stage we can commence Riley!!!....(2) No reason why we can not insist on Chalice complying with time lines!!!.....(3) No reason why we cannot do EM's on all of "Kulin"!!!.......At present I feel A.R and the Board are not treating this company with any real urgency!!!...... Having said all this I look forward to more regular updates.

I would also like to know how we are going with "Government Funding and Grants", considering we have a jorc compliance dated 2012 for x amount of: Tin / Tungsten & Magnetites, which I believe needs to be of at least 2018 compliant under the "Critical Minerals Accord" to enable a better then average chance of Funding....Hopefully his speed to achieve is much more then previously demonstrated let’s hope he gets this simple task Right......I’m loathed to extend any allowances by AGM time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $33.03K 1.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 14254914 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3704226 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.