AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

iron ore trades higher, page-10

1. 257 Posts.
    My personal view is that AGO is currently at a fork in the road moment and either AGO will go gang busters or slow death.

This is when management earn their pay. They can sit there, do nothing and still get pay handsomely or they can be proactive and implement a strategy (if they have not already done so) that will add value to the company and therefore to the shareholders.

The best way to be pro active is communication. Let the shareholders know what is going on. I cannot see what is wrong with announcing the following for example:
    - We are in negotiation with FMG regarding potential rail access, then 6 months later
    - We are currently ironing out some finer details regarding the rail access

I believe uncertainties create opportunity for shorters to play havoc with the sp. I mean as a shorter, you would short if you know that AGO and FMG are currently ironing out the finer details regarding rail access? Knowing that potentially anyday they can announce something?

Right now we do not know where negotiation is at or even if it is still ongoing with any certainties. All that we have heard are snippets here and there.

Anyway that is my rant for the day (maybe).

Good luck to all.

***I have accumulated more AGO just to lose more on AGO***

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.