FMG 0.18% $21.67 fortescue ltd

Iron Ore Ultimate Health Chart

1. 5,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1762
    Hi All,

I finsllly got around to putting together an IO health chart with the most important indicators on there.

I’m working on going back a full year but in the meantime I’ve done one going back to end of June.

I’ll refrain from making this an opinion piece at the moment but I will say that It’s very easy to pick one indicator and use that to support your agenda.

Ie Port stocks might increase/decrease but if you don’t view that with say IO stocks and Steel stocks at mills for example, you are not getting the full picture.

Yes, IO Port stocks may have decreased by 5mt 2mt but if IO stocks at mills have increased by 3mt and steel stocks the same as the previous week, then that’s probably a negative and vice versa.

This gives a pretty holistic picture of the IO market.

I’ve made IO and steel stocks at mills as the colour green

Blast furnace capacity utilisation % as red. Please refer to right axis.

IO benchmark price bolded gold.

Port Stocks blue as in the colour of the ocean

Shipping departures from Oz and Brazil broken green lines. Oz departures in a bolder green as this represents shipments to China. Brazil departures, there is no breakdown to China so this is a lighter broken green colour.

I will continue working through data going back to last year and update chart weekly.

Cheers

A32AEB54-31CB-4CA8-9BCC-1E4C1D9936CF.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.67
Change
0.040(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $66.72B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.64 $21.79 $21.40 $112.3M 5.142M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 31555 $21.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.68 4937 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.