FMG 1.24% $21.59 fortescue ltd

iron ore up again!, page-26

1. 2,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68

remember before the 2008 crash Fmg was easy ranging from $7.50 to $10. this was with china doing 9 to 10 % growth.

so look at the fundamentals.
    china is now around 7% on a larger economy then then,
    Fmg's production was a lot less then now.
    yes fmg did not have a huge debt then. and the price of irion oar then to now.

so there is one negative in all this. the debt. well its only a negative if the cash flow can not service the debt. well is it not clear that fmg has not only the ability to service the debt but to reduce it in a fast time.

fmg has many ticks above what it was back then. the share price will soon fit the situation.

As i said Fmg will be a blue chip in every sense of the word. with a good balance sheet, and prospect for high div yields. great for Australia and its share holders.

fmg deserve to be up there. they played the game took the risks and with focused management that stayed the course and showed serious skills in dealing with the sudden crash of iron oar to $88.00. the company
    did not panic. only the share holder did.

twiggy has said many times the faithful will be rewarded. and this present time is not the reward. he was talking about the future. when fm will be where it has set its goals.

i think fmg will be back to double digits with in 12 month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.59
Change
-0.270(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $66.47B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.71 $21.80 $21.51 $95.00M 4.393M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7115 $21.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.59 4291 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.