SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

iron ore $ up., page-54

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Irrespective of what we all think here on this forum the weight of voting power unfortunately does not sit with us retail investors but the instos, and given the drawn out time for this T/O a lot of shareholders are going to be happy to get their 45cents and move on...

It would be great to see a counter bid to trump Howlong,

Financial committment letter will be received shortly...and should change the game...SDL can be relatively certain that funding is forthcoming and may then be able to communicate to shareholders about any counter or plan b.

Westcott is expressing an opinion based on his research...he has been a valueable poster and source of information, give the guy a break and stop bullying him..

It is difficult to say what the SP would be if Howlong T/O is voted down because i dont know what the plan B of the company is and whether that can be put into place quickly, Howlong are not very popular so it could be seen as a positive...

If i was certain that the company had a counter bid or I was certain that there was a plan B for a JV funding or similar and that was going to add value to the SP e.g.1.Maybe setting up another sister company to fund and construct infrastructure where debt could be held
    2. Or Giving up a proportion of the company fund project as previously persued by the company
    Then maybe i would vote yes...it is a very difficult one given the uncertainty that not voting yes brings with it..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.