AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I think people are going off track with regard to mining...

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    I think people are going off track with regard to mining concurrently statement.

"To facilitate any future exploitation of the iron ore, the
    Company believes that practicalities will dictate that the Vale
    and Avanco resources will have to be mined concurrently."

To me it's simple and only relates to iron ore.

Exploitation in making the most of the resource.It is simply practical to mine their own resource(Vale)and mine the AVB tenement at the same time.
    What better way to increase tonnage output than to mine both at once with a few more diggers and trains.
    The point Tony is making is that it won't be years away and Vale won't drag it out for the sake of it.It is in Vales interest to prove this up,secure it and mine it.

Currently this still belongs to AVB and they will never mine it themselves.Of course they won't.They don't have the resources to mine themselves and don't need to and don't want to.Vale will never let anyone mine what is actually an extension of their own resource right next door with their own train line running through it.Absolute cream for both AVB and Vale and neither needs to play one another when it's a win win situation for both.

This is great for AVB and if assays are as expected the money is as good as in the bag.IMHO
    Don't forget if I remember correctly this area is high grade around 63% fe.What else would you expect in prime territory.
    Anything else like copper or gold discovered is a bonus for AVB with terms to be renegotiated.

Go AVB!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.