AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hey Glen-Archer...I spoke with TP yesterday leading to an...

1. 230 Posts.
    Hey Glen-Archer...

I spoke with TP yesterday leading to an interesting discussion...he stated the pre economic assessment will be out by the end of 3rd qtr...being complicated calculations it will require the next round of drill results from PB to consolidate the numbers...he went on to state the drilling is going very well Re:PB...so I assume the usual delay in assays, however predictably contains the continuation of all mineralised zones found in the previous report... meaning no surprizes...

TP is heading back to Brazil to continue with sensitive discussions with Vale, which he wouldn't be drawn into for obvious reasons...only to say that Vale will continue with its contractual obligations with AVB...not withstanding the complicated number of projects Vale is involved in, TP is still confident in a final result in AVB's favor...I think TP is as frustrated with the lagging SP, as all shareholders, but stated that a good number of other small Cu explorers, are in a similar predicament...

The discussion ended echoing your sentiments Glen, being... "bring on met testing results and the next PB drill results and AVB we will only be valued fairly when all investors see the copper revenue in the form of a P&L..." and I would only add, a solid time line to mine...
    The sooner, the better...

Best regards to all...dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.