GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Hi allI have just scored job with Citic on Cape Preston, they...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi all

I have just scored job with Citic on Cape Preston, they were supposed to start 31 august but when I had my interviews early August they said there was no way the were going to hit that. A good mate has started up there before me and reckons the first train by Xmas if they are lucky.

I also have applications in with Kara Mining, and have received a call back this week and am waiting on more information, makes me wonder why they are waiting at this late stage to employ operations staff ie (concentrator control room) if they are so near production?? I have spoken to Michael Wier on a number of times recently and get the same old line " don't worry" everything is on time and on budget. I am not so sure, maybe the smart ones in the know already know this, just not retail mugs like me.

Long time holders know this is a fantastic project, huge resource,forward
    sales, plus a premium,,infrastructure nearly complete it must take off soon surely. I am keeping the faith so to speak even though i doubt it will happen any time soon, but I am trying to look ahead of this weeks doom
    and gloom and jumped back in and got 30,[email protected] today if I am going
    to down I will go down in flames.

If I do get to the final round of interviews I will be pumping them for as much info as possible, and will post what i learn.Getting a job with GBG might be the only way I can get my money back. Ha ha

R&R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.