GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Hi blooreeler,I don't know what farmers you are talking about....

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi blooreeler,

I don't know what farmers you are talking about. For, there are farmers who have smaller trucks (mainly Graziers) and Farmers who have big semis, B-Doubles and Road trains (mainly the ones who grow grains). It also depends on the spreads (lands) they own in their operations.

In the big plains where they grow grains nearly all of them have either B-Double, and/or in States where the Law allows them, they use Road Trains.

I should know, I am a Farmer and Grazier myself, along with other interests. Out there in WA where they are the biggest State for grain production, I am sure that they would have the bigger Trucks to transport their grains and Fertilizers. As a matter of facts I am prepared to bet on it. For, when they transport their fertlizers at sowing time, they would use more than 7 or 8 tonnes of fertilizers to do the job. The same goes when they transport their grains to the silos/storages. I should know mate. I have a few friends who have properties in the Liverpool Plains and in the Barwon region, and I know what kind of trucks they use.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.