ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

iron ore, page-18

1. 3,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 599
    “We believe the Iron Ore Hills Project in Kerala offers potential to fast track a major iron ore project to development. The Indian market is growing and if the country is able to source some of its steel-making requirements domestically, it puts us in a very good position".

gimi good post... from that we understand why as well..
    india has cheap labour = able to have more people on project site with less cost to that of having labour in australia for example.
    infrastructure in place = massive saving
    being able to sell it domestically = massive saving on exporting costs..
    when you put all this together, the saving per tonne would be huge = increased profit per tonne...
    they want to raise 25m capital, what would this be equivilant to say an australian company?.. 25m in india for project development would be IMO same as saying 75-100M raising in aus.
    nsl are IMO playing their cards smart, they are wanting to develop a project in a country where it wants to start to be recognised in the world in a big way..
    lastly nsl are "looking to expand their projects into aquiring other projects".. as said in the investor magazine, this is my favourate part of it all, because when a company wants to expand, to me i see they got visions of a good future with positive and stratigic thinking..

we shall be rewarded, those who were patient well done... yes it was difficult seing nsl go down and down and more down over the months... welcome to the bear market, it sure has been tough... but after confirmation and after the announcement comes, nsl should be treated as a fundumental stock with increasing potential, for holders who want to hold a growth stock..
    i dont see nsl being just speculative when :

* they have raised the cash
    * have the directors / people in place to undertake project
    * start to get jorc / drill results for projects
    * and find potential IO buyers from IOH projects in near future.

only matter of time... i definatly believe that this project will be fast pased given its locality ... this should fall under a domino effect after all the papers is signed and they are ready to rock..

it will be much better imo, after all papers is signed, money raised, and rest of land purchased ... they are the hardest parts, given current financial crisis happenin in the world.. plenty looking at nsl on side lines ready to jump in after all this confirmation is complete..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.