RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

"stop posting BS William!" If I want, I will, but if I don't...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    "stop posting BS William!" If I want, I will, but if I don't want, you could not stop me to show my faith. Do you really believe you could stop FMS find the IO needle in the needle store?

Thought it was impossible 6000 -> 500,000, eh? You could not figure out, which is understandable.

I bought 500,000 at $0.012. If FMS has the IO more than 300mT, do you how much FMS price would be? Don't know? That is good. You should not know. Let me tell you no one really know. I just use my senses and feel it could be $5-$10 per tonne if the grade is about 58% Fe.

I know you would say bullshit. It should be terrible hard to you. Ok, go back to home and get a history book to understand what would be needed in the first industrial revolution, the Japan's economy expansion, the new industrial revolution in BRIC.

Do you know something you could trade and something you have to bet? Go to the library and check how many people cursed FMG since 2004. It is a unprecedent time with too many crisis and opportunities. In the human history, have you seen any other time, there are so many people want to move into the cities.

Looking forward, you definitely will wonder what would happen to FMS. In hindsight you have to accetp the fact, FMG is the third IO company here. Why don't you cry for FMG? You see the fact. FMS could be the next FACT. Don't believe? Understandable! You shouln't believe, since you don't know the history, you haven't the visions, and you haven't the gut?

Somebody said the opportunities reward the prepared hands. Do you know who said that? By the way, I have got my $6,000 in my pocket by use my trading capital to trade FMS, even it would not change my betting I have decided last December.

Please note everyone is different. FMS opens the different opportunity window with different prize. Don't misunderstand me. I don't expect you move in. You and me could not change aanything about FMS. The IO and the strategic movement by big boys.

However I have to tell you your formula doesn't work in the market. You look down the lucks, faith, and vision too much. Why could Twiggy Andrew be the first richest man here? Do you know he lost his CEO job in ANL? In hindsight, you have to appreciate his faith, his fortunes, his vision about IO, and his gut.

What do you have? The problems, a lot of problems around FMS. The problems will not damage FMS but you. People could not predict future but people's personal characteristics make the future. Are your personality to make the future or destory the future, your future.

Don't read to improve your English or too personally. Thinking could not be used for money. Better life need thinking. I am not ramping FMS. I don't need to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.