RHK 1.14% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

*************"I'd prefer not to enter into these discussions but...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    "I'd prefer not to enter into these discussions but hate to see ppl mislead by Directors/uprampers."
    It is very emotional statement and show the lack to understand all of the posts are to share different views. You should know what could be got from Pilbara and FMS. You should know the relationship between the needle and needle store. Everyone should has his own judgment and decision based on his senses with the views from different angles.

It is bad to find the excuses for your incapability to understand the market, the IO, the Pilbara, FMS, the forward statement and belief from the directors, and FMS believers like me. I could not see any rational for your hate for so-called misleading.

In the market, you are not the babies. FMS believers could not change you, couldn't they? If they couldn't change you, who can mislead you? Your mind and your personal characteristics. Let me tell you: Don't try to find any excuses for your lose and indecision. If you lose, it is your problem. If you win, you should thanks the people who post here, right or wrong without matter.

"On another thread on this FMS forum, someone has posted up the JORC code and demonstrated a complete lack of understanding of it. He has said that FMS has a mineral resource."
    This forum is not really for scientific definition for anything. Most of us are not geologists but traders and investors. It is nice you know all of aspects of IO mining and JORC. Frankly saying until now I don't understand the JORC very much. What I know is it is a very important step to confirm IO. I would just pay the time before the JORC announcement in case I miss my profit or increase the loss probabilities.

As traders and investors, if you buy a IO company stock, you should believe it has the mineral resource. I could not figure out what your point is. It is not a race to show how much more you know than me. It is a matter to get the senses with the necessary information.

I will say "FMS has the mineral resource." too. Why not? They went to the tenement, got the geological maps, and did a lot of R/D. They could be confident on the FMS IO. Why I bet on FMS? Do you think I want to put my money into the water with the belief FMS has not the IO?

I bet on FMS just because it has not got the JORC compliant mineral resource. As I said before, if FMS has 1 billion tonne IO with 59% Fe with the guarantee of Australian governement, you could not buy its stock at $0.2.

You need logic, common senses, gut feeling and braveness more than the JORC at moment. Don't drop into the trap of problem identification and trouble analysis. It is useless and doesn't work in the market.

More...
    All of other words about the legal status and the attacking words to FMS mineral estimate are illogical and should be from a over-educated and no-sense-at-all market player, should be quite yong and ambitious, but don't know the judgment and decision making. No any points to say any more.

I could bet if you don't change, you coud lose. It is not a problem you don't know. It is problem you know something you should not know or should not be used. It is not the problem you think. It is problem you think but no senses at all. You can not see the Sun but you attack the Sun make the life worse, which is ridiculous.

I feel sad why you have no senses at all with so good writing in English!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $3.589K 4.103K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1795 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.