MXR 4.55% 4.6¢ maximus resources limited

iron ore, page-13

1. 8,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Hmmmmm Pelm1
    So you're betting that MXR are going to be exporting their iron ore as iron ore.
    Well at least you are thinking along the right lines that it might actually happen despiyte the distance. Now there is a turn up for the books !

No one exactly knows at this stage what action will be taken with the deposit at the CMZ site.

I remember one suggestion months ago that the magnetite at Canegrass was a higher % than the stuff being mined at Windamurra and there fore it would be usefully combined and processed through that operation to boost the quality of the product there.

It is highly likely once the resource has been definesd and JORCed that there will be some JV involved to develop it .... or perhaps even a couple of different JV's aimed at different aspects of the deposits there.

I am prepared to await developments and have patience. If I am wrong then that will be disappointing but I remain hopeful that the promise will become something significant in the next year or so or three. I can wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $19.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $15.91K 346.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 118012 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 129403 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.