TVN 12.5% 6.3¢ tivan limited

Marloo1944 , i fully expected (and have been aware of at least...

1. 5,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1708
    Marloo1944 , i fully expected (and have been aware of at least one of the top 20 who rationalised his/her position) some sell down by top 20 holders. Same hopes, same doubts, same alternative options to shift funds into.

while we all applaud the the recent dialogue and updates, there actually hasnt been a substantive (by that i mean relatinv to the tick lists, timelines, company maker) announcement this year. Weve had appointments , resignations, quarterlies and updates, thats it. Next week we kick off Q2.

As the AGM approached we recieved we recieved numerous substantive announcements. There was the titanium pigment plant tender with Ti-Cons, the off take with DKSH, finalising some annciliary permits, the Guarantees and overall gront of EPC contract to SMS. Finally after the AGM on 13 December the finance mandate with KfW.

There has been no substantive development type headlining announcement since.

Further the MMP filing has just broached its timeline(Q1/19) and the EIS draft completion for filig has now been bumbed out a further 3 months (indicating filing early 2019 with completion and grants 6 to 9 months from presentation) Well we 4 months into that time envelope now so 2 to 5 to go. No substantive updates on on the other fronts either.

All on all the expectation of back to back announcements and increasing market confidence hasnt come to be. Thats not saying that huge progress isnt being made, its simply not visable and late.

By cantrast there looks to be some pretty exciting alternatives out there that might allow peeps to reclaim some of TNGs 100% devaluation over the last 13 months. Strike it right and come back in June would be entirely logical stratergy.

Anyway im sure the BoD are well motivated and trying hard to shake off the bogey of the past. Equally im sure we are in or the good news sometime soon. So im just going to sit it out for now, not sell down at these lows but i wont be adding the buy preasure just yet either. Might just pick up a few of @#$ and some %€@ or even ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.007(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $98.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.6¢ 5.9¢ $367.7K 6.042M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29736 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 22292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.007 ( 8.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.5¢ 5.9¢ 1801025
Last updated 11.45am 07/06/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.