MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

iron stocks plummet as harbinger offloads mmx, page-12

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi there comrade Nasty....Still here and still a stalwart holder of the Bound for glory mighty MMX...Been posting a bit on AGO as i own a lot of them too....Both fantastic companies, But of course MMX will also have a very lucrative 2nd income stream as an infrastructure owner and operator...profits from which the inept Rudd hasnt stifled with a super tax grab...Maybe when MMX freight thier I/O through OPR they could pay OPR something like $50 a ton, thus allowing that arm to make a massive profit not subject to Resource Rent Tax and Crosslands to make only a small profit with negligable tax, this way Murchison as an entity will get to keep all legitimately earned profit to share with loyal and supportive shareholders...Perhaps also MMX could charge all other midwest Miners huge freight costs so no profit is made by them from mining and then work out some sort of freight rebate to them all for being good customers at years end thus delivering them back their profits, Im sure many lawyers and company accountants will already be working overtime to minimise any exposure to this Totally inept Goverments complete mis management of every programme it has touched since coming into office, Insulation, Schools infrastructure, ETS,, Maybe everyone won't agree with my politics, but when John Howard and Peter costello (love them or not) said you cant trust Rudd and swann with the economy and that they werent experienced and up for the job in difficult times ahead...Boy were they Right!! The totally driven to be popular ego maniac has just about cocked up everything he has touched, keep him away from the ONLY australian powerhouse..Mining....Sorry for the ramblings...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.