BHP 2.05% $43.48 bhp group limited

iron to drop to 80 - goldman -absolute rubbish

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    What would you say if I told you I had a crystal ball that would tell you the average rainfall in NSW in 2015. You would call me a nut job.

And Goldman reckon they know the iron price in 2015. Absolute nonsense. It's like a nun sitting on a clowns back - it's virgin on the ridiculous

There is absolutely NO WAY for anyone to predict mineral price in 2 years. Goldman Sachs did not predict gold price rise or gold price drop, they did not predict the gfc, etc etc etc.

Goldman Sachs predict on the day what will make them money on the day.

Ladies - Goldman Sachs do not own a crystal ball. This is the type of bone throwing religious thinking of fanatics who claim to see the future and talk to the dead

China does not have a long term surplus of iron, they may claim they do to get the price down. They probably arrested that Hanlong fellow for screwing up the deal on their supply from sdl. Recently china was groaning about iron price. Well if they have so much lying around WHY DO THEY CARE. Who believes anything that comes from a country where all outgoing communication is vetted to ensure it is in the best interests of china. Wake up people, ever heard of Occam's razor

Fact, rural china is moving to the city in massive numbers so they need infrastructure and development to 2025. By then Africa will probably want more stuff

Stocks go in cycles - financials have started pulling back slightly as has health. Most likely energy and resources may get a boost soon. Goldman Sachs would probably like you to believe that iron is going down. Give me a break, I can't believe people believe such predictive hokey rot. Are there no critical thinkers left out there, are we all brain dead sheep following the same morons that led us down the garden path last time with their free advice. And like all free advice, it's free for a reason.

I will roll the dice against Goldman sucks any day, cos that's all they re doing. Nothing more than a couple of Harvard boys rolling a six sided dice, then going for a round of tennis.

Give them the bird

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$43.48
Change
-0.910(2.05%)
Mkt cap ! $220.5B
Open High Low Value Volume
$44.10 $44.11 $43.42 $298.9M 6.843M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5791 $43.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$43.48 13649 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.