FRS 0.00% 4.0¢ forrestania resources limited

Infrastructure access – the development issueAccess to existing...

1. 82 Posts.
    Infrastructure access – the development issue
    Access to existing rail and port infrastructure is critical to development and to value.
    A 2Mtpa mine at Robertson Range could truck ore to BHP Billiton’s Jimblebar railhead
    for transportation. Depending on the outcome of negotiations – and these are
    unlikely to formally commence until the scope of the resource and development
    options are crystallised – it could be sold at the mine gate or railhead, or railed under
    an access agreement that may or may not involve a marketing component and a cost
    recovery and profit share structure. The conditions of any agreement would likely
    reflect the potential of other options for FerrAus, the conditions in the iron ore
    market, the final outcome of the legal cases concerning third party access now afoot,
    and any changes to government legislation.
    A production rate of 4-5Mtpa would support construction of a conveyor from
    Robertson Range to Jimblebar. The definition of reserves at Davidson Creek would
    enhance the potential for the 5Mtpa-plus operation, and would also enhance the
    financial returns from a belt conveyor from Robertson Range through Davidson Creek
    to Jimblebar.

This report gives some clues, but the end result will depend on the resource, more news to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.471M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $49.14K 1.253M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 23751 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.