IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

iron valley/fmg, page-10

1. 526 Posts.
    IO sector is on a big rally at the moment... I've seen various articles saying we are going to hit record highs within a few weeks... Also India may be banning more exports of IO... They are the 3rd biggest exporter behind Australia/Brazil and account for 100mt of china's buying... Also the wet season in brazil might cut production by 30% which will add pressure to an already tight market...

Judging from comments made my the new CEO about wanting to continue to explore before they get any deals done I wouldn't expect any M&A activity with IOH involved in the short term...

There isn't even any feasbility studies on Iron Valley or Buckland Hills yet and I think KS has made it clear he isn't interested in selling until the full value is unlocked

I'd say the most likely outcomes for IOH will be

- Buckland hills tement mined and transported through AQA (I also know RIO is an option but I think a better deal could be done with AQA)

- JV with FMG on Iron Valley (I'm very sure that this will happen just a matter if it's in a year or longer)

- If economic trucking Maitland River to a port

Although at the rate they have been turning up ore you never know if they will come up with big discoveries in the bucklands hills/portland tements which could be game changers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.