IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

FCC,Interesting - I didn't know any other juniors had expressed...

1. 7,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    FCC,

Interesting - I didn't know any other juniors had expressed intentions to use the barge port. I was aware of the land being state land - but I guess I've been anticipating something like IOH leasing the land and financing the barge port. I'm fairly sure I saw that expressed in announcements but I may be mistaken.

I could be wrong, but if IOH finance the port it stands to reason that they could skim a few bucks p/t from any other user to offset our capex. I guess all these details will come out in the wash - but it would seem odd for IOH to chip in the capex and then not be allowed to recoup some cash from other users. Of course the govt might be looking to pay for a share of the port and thus retain control... Again just thinking out loud.

Either way, no matter really - because the business case for the barge port becomes stronger with multi users & therefore more likely to actually happen. I would be happy for IOH to get zero tariffs from the port as long as the project goes ahead & we get a minimum of 8mtpa moving through the port.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.