IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

GuysI live in New Zealand and don't have access to the media at...

1. 88 Posts.
    Guys

I live in New Zealand and don't have access to the media at your fingertips so I'm greatly appreciative for any informative posts.

I've also watched plenty of other stock forums where there's a good volume of shit throwing and for me it's totally non productive. Ramping up or down deserves a time out penalty in my view.

IOH is an interesting stock that's taken far longer than I expected/wanted to show any real monetary benefits and for me I'm currently making a loss on a reasonable investment.

That said I bought with a long term strategy and continue to hold with that same basis.

The board are currently doing a very good job around monetising their opportunities and not having had the opportunity to sit on any boards I'll continue to leave the big decisions to them and just hold.

SW, for me your posts along with others on this forum are well presented, informative and appreciated. Keep them coming.

For the record, I rate IOH a long term buy. No ramping intended as I don't intend selling any of mine at these levels.

Regards

RH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.