IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

"tcf its you showing the ignorance mate." Response. LOL"Should...

1. tcf
    6,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    "tcf its you showing the ignorance mate."

Response. LOL

"Should do some more research about Anketel and Oakajee then just blaming it on Government stuffs up and then saying IOH will meet with the same stuffs up here."

A. The State is involved and there will be significant delays - "not stuff-ups". Time will tell.

"Can you blame Barnett for MMX not having the cash to develop or AQA not being able to show it has financing to build a billion dollar development?"

A. Multi-billion dollars developments! No. Oakajee was messed up some time before Barnett got involved. The issue with Oakajee is iron ore viability not justifying the massive investment. Anketel tells its own story. You should try to understand it better.

"Step One for us is to get a cash partner so no such issues here."

A. Is it? Where has IOH said it needs a cash partner? I believe IOH's project at current IO prices will support itself with no need for a cash partner.

"If you had bothered to research like SW you would know that the Cape Preston site was actually reserved by the WA Government for a future port facility in 2008 and that IOH has signed a non-binding MOU with the Dampier Port Authority for the building of our barge facility."

A. Research like SW. LOL If you read my past posts you will see that I know the history of the reservation by the State. What is a non-binding MOU? You might do some of your own research and tell me if the port authority owns the port area to which the MOU apparently covers. If it doesn't when will it? I cant wait for that answer.

"So dont taint all projects with the same brush because all of them are different rather than simplistically lumping everything together as its a state port means delay."

A. One common factor is "The State" Is that lumping or what?

"You name a port or any other infrastructure in australia that isnt state owned mate under a lease. So dont state the blinding obvious and expect thumbs up for rude behaviour and contentless drivel."

A. I don't need to because the point is meaningless in the context of my previous points.

do some of your own reasearch doc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.