IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Ironbark Zinc Gains Mining Approval

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Dear fellow owners of the largest approved mining project in Greenland,

The deal is done, we have the signed Exploitation License in our hands! Bring on the $1 party at the Citronen Fjord! http://sermitsiaq.ag/ironbark-underskkriften

Congratulations all. All we wanted for Christmas was a big lump of Zinc and Santa JD literally (almost) went to the North Pole to deliver it.

Now like the sh*t out of this post so it gets front page HC press.

underskr_med_ironbak_0d44933.jpg
    (Managing Director of Ironbark Jonathan Downes and Naalakkersuisoq for raw materials, mute Bourup Egede at the signing of the exploitation license)

A large zinc and lead mine in northern Greenland has moved a big step closer. The Australian mining company Ironbark intends to start the construction work in 2018.

Ironbark A / S now has an extremely important document in your hand. As a underkreven agreement that they must extract zinc and lead in Citron Fjord in the rugged northeastern Greenland.

Large project
    approval provides Ironbark right to extract zinc and lead in 30 years with an option to extend for 50 years.
    The project is one of the largest mining projects currently on the drawing board.
    Naalakkersuisoq for raw materials, mute Bourup Egede (IA) was also pleased at the signing.
    - It is with great satisfaction that I sign the exploitation license, which will provide a solid framework for future exploitation project, he says.

Must raise the money
    Ironbark expect that they will need next year on the precise planning of the project and to obtain the final financing.
    The company made already during the hearings a year ago that they have a number of preliminary agreements with potential investors.
    With mining agreement in place, they now try to get the final agreements with investors in place. It is the crucial next step, so that they can begin to actually bring the big mine.

Plan for exploitation and decommissioning
    If everything goes according to plan, then Ironbark commence the construction works in 2018.
    - Exploitation license constitute the words framework for the project and helps to ensure that the project is carried out for the benefit of Greenland and the future generations of Greenlanders, says Mute Bourup Egede (IA).
    During the next year the company will also prepare exploitation and decommissioning plan, which must be approved by the Greenland Government.
    Last edited by Recon: 17/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.833K 1.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2117531 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5429982 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.