IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Ironbark Zinc 'on the cusp' of developing what could be a global...

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Ironbark Zinc 'on the cusp' of developing what could be a global Top 5 Zinc Mine

15:53 13 Jun 2018

Ironbark Zinc Ltd (ASX:IBG) managing director Jonathan Downes speaks to Proactive Investors about the base metals-focused company's Citronen Zinc-Lead Project in northern-Greenland.
    "This year we’re taking a ship to site and on board will be about $1 million worth of fuel and we’re planning to allow a very rapid ramp up next year, so that’s really the key, to get that up there. We are taking a mining team and commencing the early site works, some foundation works, a portal and a box cut into the main orebody as well. So we’ll start active mining, and next year will be the major construction event, and the following year we hope to be in early commissioning stage of the process plant, so heading into being a world-class mining operation there after," explains Downes.
    Ironbark Zinc has also identified germanium in the orebody, a commodity associated with rapidly increasing demand worth around US$2.3 million per tonne.

YouTube below:

http://www.*.com.au/companies/stock...t-could-be-a-global-top-5-zinc-mine-9559.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2932500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6604982 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.