TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

ironclads expenditure to date v valuation fwd

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ife has spent heaps getting to where it is and imo only a funding package is between it and an ongoing business. as long as the cash flow is positive over the short to medium term then the assets built to date far outweigh the mkts valuation. I do not really see funding as a problem as long as we can rely enough on projections made so far and the price of ore. as the ore price falls then so will the ozzy making little difference to oz figures. ok, so iron will fluctuate but IO is ozzy's biggest earner so the spring of the floating currency will be at work even it is delayed somewhat. it will catch up for or against so what ideas does 40 have for funding. in the past, I've been invested in a few companies who've offered convertible stock. just a suggestion idea could be a zero convertible say repayable at say 3 yrs either in new shares or the capital back. no coupon to be paid giving ife time to pull in the cash. maybe some of this and some bank money. the company could decide to settle the way it chooses but just an idea. a mix of some convertible and some stock at maturity. even if a 10% coupon say back of envelope price the stock at $70 per $100 and pay back at maturity in 3 yrs or whatever with the option to receive shares at the time of maturity say for a discount of 25%. just ideas but workable. who would take it up ? well if GEM can get funding for it's kiddies pre school projects so easily then why not a miner with the plan and infrastructure almost there and sales on their way. all in, this looks a pretty good opportunity if ever there was one even though some punters have been very wary (understandably so too). where ife goes trf will follow to a big degree. funding must be soon enough but as many of us have waited for a long time a bit more time (yawn) can be taken aboard. once we get the news of funding there will no doubt be some action and oldies coming aboard again. did I not see 250000 members now on hc ? so we are say a dozen or two on with trf / ife giving us some 249976 coperites to join up. that is an impressive take, if it happens lol. we continue to wait if we must but really I ask is there any other miner so close to mining production and with it's own port so to speak ? here in spain it is nearly 'fallas', (google it.) with so many fireworks and bangers going off I doubt I will hear the cheers as ife tells us ............ we are funded.

take care,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.