HDR hardman resources limited

I got this amongst my emails on Friday. Normally I just delete...

1. 275 Posts.
    I got this amongst my emails on Friday. Normally I just delete offers of millions in swiss bank accounts from the offspring of Nigerian dictators, but this one caught my eye. I thought at the time I should pass it on to Simon, but obviously he has already received and acted on it.

Bill Torr
    Tullow Oil Plc
    21st Floor, Metlife Centre
    7 Coen Steytler Avenue
    Cape Town 8001
    South Africa
    [email protected]
    www.energyafrica.com
    TEL/FAX:+ 27 866108465

Dear Sir/Madam,

CONFIDENTIAL REQUEST:

Let me crave your indulgence to introduce myself to you in a mutual request. I am one of the Group General Managers with TULLOW OIL PLC. It is suffice to say that, Oil and Gas is one of the fastest growing sectors in the world today,attracting both small and big investors. The downstream industries of oil exporting countries comprises 44 refineries in 25 countries with the distillation capacity of 3,000.00 barrels per day which represents 4% of the world's total. My company's refining centers produces 15.6%. The encouragement from the Government on the deregulation of the downstream policy, has made it necessary for other companies to spring up, With investments spread all over major cities in the world, we have created a strong portfolio of international exploration, production and development assets to build on for future growth.

My company exports leaded and unleaded fuel, petrochemical, service oil and also provide services in enviromental control to make the world a better place.

I will want to solicit your assistance to help in the establishment of a company or any viable oil related business in your country so as to avail me the opportunity of owning my own company in partnership with a representative. I shall provide the funds for the company to be set up and also the representative will be entitled to some percentage of the money collceted.

Please if the proposal is acceptable to you, contact me immediately through my email address above to enable me explain further on how I intend to commence this project on a mutual ground.

Thank you.

Yours Faithfully,
    Mr. Bill Torr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.