NXS 3.64% 28.5¢ next science limited

Gents, read it as you like.......I understand your thoughts but...

1. 473 Posts.
    Gents, read it as you like.......I understand your thoughts but I was very lucky..........this may spin you out even more (failed to mention it earlier as no one but me would believe it)....

After my earlier mornings selling, I was down to a core holding and the sell order ready to go if bad news.........report came out (stunned to see it not price sensative).....fast reading and only made it to second paragraph.....banged out remaining 75,000, which was about the first order in after the report hit with just enough volume at 130cps to take up all but about 2000 shares.......and the rest is history.

Yes it does sound like a fairy tale trade I know.....the luck and timing of which I will probably never be able to repeat again!

ps: Just a note - If I happen mention my any entry / exit prices on HC....it is generally as it happens....Did it a couple times with GDN back when there was easy money to be made.....even tried to warn all of a classic 'pump and dump' back around the high ninties (when I sold the lot & said so on HC) as it happened, just before the big plummet......some thought I was crazy.....but in the following minutes / hours / days maybe a lot more may have wished they took more notice!

Yes I know......in future I shouldn't mention such things so as to avoid critical feedback!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $83.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.5¢ $50.38K 184.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6191 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 12524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.