SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

Ironically, A Cash Crisis May Result In Better Outcomes For Shareholders, page-2

1. 1,224 Posts.
    being at $1 after a very bad year and were in a bad situation doesnt make a target of $13 a good deal.
    even with an addition of 12m shares , a $13m is almost $400m.

at the current stage with the panic mode the price is showing , id take that. but i would still point that we had more potential.

were falling 5-10% daily on no news , and the lower the price , the harder it will be for the company to sort it all out.

a 100% rise wouldnt take us to $2.50 .

a mere $8m loan ( which wasnt a necessity at the time ) is breaking this company. for a company with billions in future potential , cant you find any1 willing to invest $8m ? . Problem is , current price , 8m is about 30% of the company. Were 50% down since the last cc. 70% ytd.

I do hope were done falling but the silence is destroying any hope. Still think something is in the works. but its 50-50 between good news or a big drop.

I dont believe that any news the company will come up with , will get us a 100% rise. even if we do , were still at $2.

tough time , and I dont know how this dragged this long. Currently lost 90% of my investment , im sure im not the only one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.