GDA 1.75% 28.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

ironore at corunna only 80km from fmg rail

1. 3,267 Posts.
    The market might soon notice the location of the Gondwana Corunna Downs Iron-Ore tenement now that the first results are in today.

With a potential iron-ore discovery of significance in the Pilbara just 80km east of Fortescue's new rail line to Port Hedland, what will the new market cap' of Gondwana be shortly when the shares trade normally ?
    Potential to get this up and running if there is a proven resource sooner than Flinders, ?
    Will be interesting to see if Andrew Forrest announces as part of the Fortescue "new projects vision and plans" bringing forward the FMG Glacier valley project which could deliver loading facilities right next door to our vicinity ( both Corunna Downs Gondwana, and Glacier Valley, Fortescue, are mid way between Fortescue's Cloud break Mine and the Port of Hedland where Fortescue are loading and shipping the ore from.
    The company notice of AGM and explanatory notice, page 4, item 4.1 shows the consolidated number of Gondwana shares as being 57.888 million which at today's value weighted average price (VWAP) of 33c, is a market capitalisation of just $19.1 million.
    To buy today, the code GDADA needs to be used because they are trading on a deferred settlement basis.
    Settlement of the shares I have bought today through Comsec doesn't happen until the 23rd, I just love these deferred settlements, specially when there is good news along the way. :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.0¢ $10.17K 36.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9568 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 13479 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.