GDA 0.00% 26.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

ironore at corunna only 80km from fmg rail , page-15

1. 3,267 Posts.
    the action from yesterday in the Pilbara was indicative of what could be in store for Gondwana, no shortage of demand for any company with some iron-ore prospects in the Pilbara with Caz going off on a whiff of a deal with fmg which I think has very low chance of surviving based on the governor in council signing off on RIO getting an extension of the permit. If people who paid up to 70c I think it was they might live to regret it of they read the news from RIO and understood the legal right RIO has. HEM also went shy high after winning some iron-ore ground over other interested parties including FMG.
    Gondwana only has to do a bit of marketing of the iron-ore tenement at Corunna and we might see a similar re rating for Gondwana But having said that, I have been enjoying the buying opportunity the Gondwana share price has been presenting, :-))
    Could be a good day today I think.
    The sell side has dropped again and the buy side now is beginning to move higher than the available shares.
    If the buy side gets up over about 1 m we could see some improved volumes after the sleepy period that occurred during the deferred settlement.
    Fingers crossed today and best wishes to all holders.
    Broader market knowledge and awareness of the sample results in the Pilbara will help move things I think.
    I hope management makes some moves in this direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.