DGR 0.00% 2.3¢ dgr global limited

60 P options... mgt pocket a 100% rise and convert some options...

1. 3,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    60 P options... mgt pocket a 100% rise and convert some options on market.. yeah nice one management...
    Plext is going to love this and I bet he will come up with highly positive prognostications based on just how bullish management are...hahahah..

What he will hate is though is SOLG going up 7% on Friday... Although he does seem a little more bullish DGR and is not outright trying to destroy the share price now. Hes half way house here maybe?Im a bit fixated with Plext if you havent already noticed. He was oh so sure of himself on ANW. He obviously had the run down ore Taronga before I did. Neglected to tell any of his hotcopperites reasons for not buying..... or I had A.D.D on that day and neglected to listen to his sage advice. Probably because it was all dressed up in the rags of abject despair!

Caesius.... now there is a poster who will hate a 7% rise on SOLG Friday past. People calling the start of electric/technology metals bull market!...

How quickly does the narrative change on copper??? It goes from "large growing overhang", to "Chinese demand looking strong" in a week.. Does the market ever stay in balance? Who makes these heart attack inducing forecasts?? And do they mean anything?

Well Im quietly optimistic. Lots of value on the table. 100million dollars not accounted for. Its a bagger on value alone but will only happen if people think the key subs will at the very worst case sit still.

Changing subjects I ssee Nick had the floor in Denver right before the NOVO nugget fest ... if Canadian investors truely are buying the wits 2.0 story on the ASX (i read this on hotcopper-one of the wits 2.0 plays was releasing market annoucements near the end of the day apparently so Canadian investors can "get prepared."

What about my speculation?? Well I suppose Canucks kicked this whole Wits 2.0 saga off, so the concerns of Povertyboy don't get a look in. Thats cool.....

Well they should buy DGR. If you opened an account, wouldnt you think.... those guys over there are idiots and Im going to buy into the greatest exploration find of all time for half price...??

10 of the top 30 holes of all time...... Must be best exploration find of all time....... crazy, and unlike PILBARA gold it is 100% there in the ground..
    Last edited by PovertyBoy: 01/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.1¢ $142.6K 6.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1209090 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 192342 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.