DGR 0.00% 2.3¢ dgr global limited

"Ironridge switches focus to gold", page-6

1. 10,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1252
    Soothing words for a Sunday morning ! @PovertyBoy

I think its great that SOLG went up 7% on low volume and no I dont want to destroy the share price. There is a clear lack of buying anywhere near the level of NTA for various reasons. One reason is the constant conversion of options at near half the current share price. Management do a great job but admin/staff costs are just ridiculous for a company like DGR.
    WRT Anw I dont hold any now because of the delays and the new convertible note arrangement. It will be a great company one day once a consolidation is complete. As stated, I'd be interested in anw at .006¢ as I feel the dilution still has not played its part in the volume transfer. I hold plenty of DGR but im being honest with myself in the belief there needs to be more volume in DGR. A lower shareprice will create the volume as options get converted and the NTA should also fall because of the dilution as well as the dilution in the sub companies.

IMO its good having shareholders pointing out issues with the company from the other side of the fence and I hope management can fix the issues.

1/ Communication
    2/ Admin and staff costs
    Last edited by Plext: 01/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.1¢ $142.6K 6.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1209090 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 192342 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.