TKF 0.00% 0.1¢ tikforce limited

Irons in the fire

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Please add if I've missed any but the back end of this year should be epic if we start delivering revenue from our pipeline!

May-16 MOU with Veridate Financial to launch into China
    Aug-16 MTM Metro Platform (Metro identity validation); live on Velpic Platform; Real. ID, TIK.ME, Workready jobs and Certain Online all live; Digital inhouse police check ready
    Sep-16 Partnership with Mediasphere - binding agreement for authentication and identity verification services
    Sep-16 MOU with WorkPac - integrate Tikforce tech into candidate management for tenders and projects
    Sep-16 HOA with Davidson HR Consulting Pty Ltd; facial recognition identity check and second tier revenue from selling online tests and assessments
    Oct-16 TikRide signs with Arthur J. Gallagher to validate driver credentials
    Oct-16 Agreement with SHR to integrate Tikforce in HR and people management; Agreement with NZ base eSignature
    Dec-16 Partnership with UK based First Choice Software
    Jan-17 Commercial agreement with ResourcesWA- tiered candidate collection, screening and verification solution
    Feb-17 Victorian Rail Projects - Flinders Street Station and Victorian Level Crossing Removal Authority; Binding agreement with Kapuddle Pty Ltd (rideshare driver pre-qualification and ongoing verification)
    Apr-17 Commercial volumes commenced with Job Seekers Sector (who was this agreement with?!?)
    Apr-17 Commercial services provided (verification and onboarding) to Titan recruitment (enginerring and technical recruitment)

Hopefully we get an update on the revenues soon! GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.