BGL 1.55% $1.31 bellevue gold limited

clearly I am not qualified to make any comment on this stock as...

1. 5,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    clearly I am not qualified to make any comment on this stock as i dumped my shares after mark walked out last week and since then they have rallied about 50%. I took a little loss on a position I took at 12 cents but most of the damaged had already been done after the precipitous fall from $3.80. I took my original position 250.000 shares at 10 cents ($2.00) after the initial due diligence drilling results. so from the top of the market at 3.80 to 10 cents it has cost me $43,750 in paper loss. Or $23, 750 in actual loss from $2.00 (10 cents). Not worth crying about. I made a bit trading it so my loss is about 15K. unfortunately i was on boat trip surfing as the shares went from 10 - 18 cents and back again. lesson learnt about going AWOL for three weeks.

I had spoken to mark on the phone at length on three of occasions and IMO Mark has walked out b/c the powers to be want to drill at Teeg and IMO mark wanted to drill in the South Gobi. Or he got offered something somewhere else that he could't refuse. But the share action this week, to me, suggest the former.

the 13600x (approx number, not sure exactly) tenement in the south gobi is abutted by GUF and South Gobi's sombre deposit. GUF is now is up and mining. Mark was very keen on the prospectiveness of that licence especially since it was so close to China.

The company, now, is clearly focussing on Teeg. For me, this is fraught with danger, as, by the time they get it up and running there will so much coal coming out of Tavan Tolgoi (spl?) the price of met coal at the Chinese border will not be $80 a tonne as it is now. I can't remember the numbers exactly but if you look at the brokers reports on the GUF site and do the maths......bringing the coal down form Teeg (which includes building a 50k haul road and getting access to the gobi coal and energy 300k haul road which they have constructed)...well the numbers just don't stack up.

On the other hand....its so hard to raise capital now.....the other side of the coin says to go the safe bet at Teeg instead of blue sky drilling in the South Gobi

Anyhoo, I will keep an eye on it, might even buy my original 12,500 shares back but, for me, Mark walking away was nail in the coffin. Good luck to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.