AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

irony, page-12

1. 168 Posts.
    TD's post is of course logical.

It's all about risk and reward as has been pointed out by others. The oppies are far more riskier than the heads, as they could end up with nothing while the heads hardly go zero (except some dodgy companies). Hence the potential reward. If you find the oppies (of any company) are trading at a discount, then the heads must be dead cat, at least the market believes. (please correct me if I am wrong)

The market environment certainly has impacts on the SP of the company, however, it does not steal anything Mantle has, neither coal nor phosphate (depends on future exploration though).

Although I am not going to offer any advice, if you have any doubt on what Mantle will have, do not touch the heads at all, let alone the oppies.

The financials are recovering strongly, while many resource companies (except some majors) are still down, especially the coal sector. But bear in mind that financial are up from record lows, while coals are down from relatively highs. If the whole market recovers, the coals will follow too.

My opinion only and I am only new to the market.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.