AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Bear market or not, who really knows for sure? Do you?Besides...

1. 3,091 Posts.
    Bear market or not, who really knows for sure? Do you?

Besides the point, Mantle are set to be handed the keys within a couple of months. I am not selling until I see some drilling results for coal and phosphate. I hold Ian in high esteem and consider him a real asset to the management team.

Those phosphate tenements are sure to surprise if my research serves me, and the 500 Mt of coal is a company maker on its own. Of course investing in spec stocks is risky but with risk there is reward. When Mantle is handed the keys and begins to drill there is no reason why it could not be on par with NEC's MC of $100 million. That is four times Mantle's current cap.

I believe Mantle has been way oversold and the Chimaera situation had an especially bad effect considering it came off the back of a delay and poor market sentiment. Although it can be disheartening to see previous gains disappear or hold at a loss, I will not sell at the bottom. Only the most resilient holders remain and the path back up is a lot shorter because of this. There is potential in this company that will be unlocked this year, patience and belief is required.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.