APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Hahaha - maybe ask what the worlds best investors think of...

1. 566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Hahaha - maybe ask what the worlds best investors think of Analysts and the dominace of green with BUY is a RED FLAG !!

“Charlie & I, we don’t read anything about what business is going to be — the economy is going to do, or the market’s going to do. Anytime I see some article that says, you know, these analysts say this or that about some business, it just — it doesn’t mean anything to us. You cannot get rich with a weather vane.” Warren Buffett

"Too many sell-side analysts whisper in each other's ears, and few want to stick his or her neck out too far. There's not much of a reason to be a hero if being wrong can cost you your job" John Neff
    “When an analyst first makes a forecast for a company’s earnings two years prior to the actual event, they are on average wrong by a staggering 94%.  Even at a 12 month time horizon, they are wrong by around 45%!.  To put it mildly, analysts don’t have a clue about future earnings.” James Montier

“Wall Street has a couple habits. One habit is that present circumstances are projected to infinity.  It tends to believe that whatever is going on today is the way the world will be forever”  Mohnish Pabrai

“Bloomberg lists on a monthly basis the highest-ranked and lowest-ranked stocks by sell-side analysts. I look at the lowest ranked for buying opportunities and the highest-ranked for selling opportunities. “
    Jon Jacobson,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.