irrational exuberance in the property market, page-10

1. 873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi all, I'm a shoeshine boy. From what I hear property is THE next best thing. This may be insider information because a lot of my customers are real estate agents and from what they tell me property is booming. In my business I always get the news first hand.
    Anyway I've saved up my tips and have enough for a deposit on one of those flash CBD apartments because I heard you only need to put a thousand down.

Its totally guaranteed because a quality property can't go down, you see. you just need to make sure you buy in the right area. Having lived in this city 40 years I sure know the up and coming areas.
    I only plan to hold it for about two years as its going to go up about $200 G's in that time and besides I'm not greedy.
    It money for shoe polish, as we say.
    I'm sharing this with you because I think everyone should do this. Wouldnt that be grand. Everyone in Australia would be so rich because we all sold our investment properties for big profits. I sometimes wonder who's going to buy them when they get really high but I dont think thats too important.

Cheers and I'll see you at the top.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.